Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Education System Vs Self made plans

Education
I belongs to India were the education system is pretty much not that Good but yet hold importance.
Now I am not against it or for it.
It's simply that I am unable to hold a Vision and can be motivated by a Exam. In fact this creates a tremendous dis-ease in me. I am a very friendly guy and for me that is more in priority then of exams.
Now Exams/competitions creates a kind of deep down subtle form of Violence which i can not prefer in my life.
I am not lacking with the ability to understand math or science but I am lacking with the ability to have a vision which is goal oriented where exams which are about to be conducted in future are considered of more importance which creates emptyness in life.

A self made plan solves a lot of issues/problems of current education system.
* As it is online based one can be up to dated.
* You will get quality teachers.
* Can go on with self pase learning.
* Can participate online projects.
As the self made path is for Computer Science it is possible easily to manage things. As most of the things one can learn by a screen in field of Computer Science but in other fields things get a bit complicated so a College is always good as a recommendation.

  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment