Thursday, April 25, 2019

The destoried Vision of a young kid

I am not pretty Good writer but i like to upload & share simply for fun shake.
This makes me feels a little bit pretty good.
So here it is :
extracted from "The Golden Future" Ch01 last para.
An OSHO book so this was My vision for future and i have been longing for it since very young age peoples looks into others with weird kinds of VISIONS with all which is friction in fact whole life and humanity is a friction in a way.
Many peoples live it they die , they kill each other out of these Ideas pretty weird they become Unhuman I don't like it.
Peoples are going to kill me , humilate me out of these Ideas don't you think it is pretty weird.
The Old is falling a part why don't they accept it... even if they will do it

No comments:

Post a Comment